Poll: Top China marijuana supply chain threat amid coronavirus?

MJBizDaily

Mark VI Senior Status
Founding Member
Founding Vendor
Feb 22, 2020
1,170
0
With nearly all hardware for cannabis vape products sourced from China, the coronavirus outbreak highlights how delicate the supply chain is for marijuana businesses in the sector. Industry analysts estimate 90%-95% of all components that comprise a cannabis vaporizer are manufactured in factories in Shenzhen, China, and of the remaining 5%-10% of supplies that may […]

Poll: Top China marijuana supply chain threat amid coronavirus? is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneurs

Continue reading...